Kevin Durant (born on September 29, 1988) is a professional American basketball player currently playing for the Golden State Warriors. He was a major pick for the Oklahoma City Thunders who stayed with them from 2007-2016, and then moved on to Golden State Warriors. The NBA Rookie of the Year (2008) has grabbed eyeballs not only for his on-court prowess but also his humongous strength and agility.
Kevin Durant Physical Stats
Height: 6’9” (2.06m); Weight: 240 lbs
Chest: 42”; Waist: 32”
Kevin Durant Workout Routine
It is of prime importance that as a basketball player, Durant has formidable core strength, agility, and balance. Consequently, his workouts are designed to develop both mobility and strength. A part of his workout also involves concentrating on shooting drills.
2 sets of 30 reps
1.Thoracic spine extension
3 sets of 8 reps
2.Rotational Med Ball Throws
2 sets of 8-10 reps of each variation
3.Split-Stance Overhead core matrix
2 sets of 5-7 reps on each leg
- Three-Way Med Ball Single Leg Romanian Deadlift on Airex Pad
- Basic Med ball Single Romanian Deadlift
3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Inverted Row on Physioball with TRX Straps
- Basic Inverted Row
3-4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Single-leg dumbbell-to-press
- Basic Overhead Pres
- Walking dumbbell push up-to-row
- Basic Dumbbell Row from Push-Up Position
3-4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Med Ball Multi-Planar Lunge on Core Board
- Basic Med ball Multi-Planar Lunge
- Attack Help Defender
- Freeze Pull Ups
- Hesitate On Drive to Attack
- Pick and Pop
- Catch and Shoot
- Post Up
- Dribble Drag to Crossover
- Early Offense Duck In
- Cross Screen to Pick and Roll
Kevin Durant Workout Video
Kevin Durant Diet
The big league basketball player puts a lot of emphasis on nutrition. Protein forms a major part of his diet.
- Just before the game, he goes for fish and vegetables to keep his body up for the grueling challenge on the court.
- After the match, he eats a more fulfilling meal like steak or chicken with rice.
- He even ensures that he eats enough fruits, hydrates his body and eats complex carbohydrates like oats.
- Kevin also loves yogurt of various flavors which protects his gut with good bacteria.
Durant advises to stay disciplined and adopt a healthy lifestyle to be able to be successful in any area of life. He also suggests preparing your meals early so that your nutrition is always in check.