Fitness has always been a priority for the plus size supermodel Ashley Graham. She started her modeling career at 14 years of age and has been working hard to shatter the traditional conception about body shape, health, and wellness. The 31-year-old America’s Next Top Model judge, who appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and Vogue, is a leading promoter of the body positivity movement. Although she has been criticized on several occasions for “promoting obesity” and then “not looking as curvy as she once did”, her recently toned body has inspired many followers.
Ashley Graham Body Measurements
Height: 5‘ 9 ½“ ; Weight: 201 lbs
Bust: 42”; Waist: 31.5”; Hip: 46”
Ashley Graham Workout Routine
Responding to body-shaming comments on the internet, Ashley revealed that she works out to stay flexible, strong, and healthy, and not to lose weight or her curves.
Despite having a busy schedule, Ashley finds time to work out and take care of her body in the gym. She hits the gym five days a week and follows the routine devised by her trainer Dawin Pena, the co-founder of the NYC-based The Dogpound gym. Ashley takes her exercise bands everywhere she travels and thus manages to squeeze in her fitness regime.
The workout regime includes high-reps weight training along with calisthenics for increasing her heart rate up. The backstage host for Miss Universe 2016, Miss Universe 2017, and Miss Universe 2018 also loves to combine things up, performing everything including HIIT, kickboxing, and fun activities such as rollerblading.
Ashley Graham Workout
Ashley Graham is confident in her own skin, and she looks amazingly toned and stunning in the recent pictures. The plus size supermodel posed without makeup in the latest photo shoot, and she looked more beautiful than ever. So, here we share the list of workouts that the Glamour and Elle cover model does to stay in such amazing shape, both mentally and physically.
- Bodyweight Squats (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Speed Skaters HIIT (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Burpees (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Dumbbell Squat (sets: 1-2, reps: 20)
- Lunge (sets: 1-2, reps: 20)
- Side Lunge (sets: 1-2, reps: 20)
- Sumo Squat with Dumbbells (sets: 1-2, reps: 20)
- Medicine Ball Smash (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Slash Hammer (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Body Ball Burpee (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Alternating Plank Ups (sets: 1, reps: 15 on each hand)
- Jackknife (sets: 1, reps: 25)
- Alternate Scissor Kick (sets: 1, reps: 35)
- Side Plank (reps: 10-15, hold for 30 sec max and switch sides)
- Triceps Extension (sets: 1-2, reps: 20)
- Triceps Curl (sets: 1-2, reps: 20 per side)
- Dumbbell Biceps Curl (sets: 1-2, reps: 20)
- EZ Bar Biceps Curl (sets: 1-2, reps: 20)
- Dumbbell Chest Fly (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Dumbbell Bench Press (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Bent Over Row (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Lat Pulldown (sets: 1, reps: 20)
- Machine Shoulder Press (sets: 1, reps: 20, pause one second at the top)
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise (sets: 1, reps: 20)
Ashley Graham Diet Plan
America’s Next Top Model judge follows a healthy nutrition plan and consumes plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits, healthy fat, and lean protein. She occasionally has Mac meals on cheat days.
Ashley’s diet plan is similar to the one given below:
- Breakfast: A smoothie with lemon, ginger, kale, beetroot, parsley, and apple
- Lunch: Quinoa, brown rice, a bowl of veggies with tahini topping
- Dinner: Fresh arugula salad, sweet potato, and baked salmon
- Snacks: ChocolaTree chia crackers
- Cheat Day Lunch/Dinner: Mac meal, cheese