Shahrukh Khan, (born 2 November 1965), is an iconic Indian television personality, film actor, and producer who has been noted as one of the most prominent movie actors in the world in terms of earnings and worldwide fan following. In his illustrious acting career, SRK has made appearances in over 80 Bollywood films and has been granted with numerous awards and privileges.
The “King of Bollywood” or “King Khan”, as he is popularly called is also gifted with a slim and toned physique. His six-pack abs in the 2007-movie Om Shanti Om made heads turn while his second avatar featuring eight-pack abs in the 2014-film Happy New Year mesmerized everyone. Even at 50, SRK has successfully achieved such a chiseled body, which shows that if you work hard and have the right approach, no goal is out of your reach.
Shahrukh Khan Diet Plan
The “Baadshah of Bollywood” is well aware of the fact that a nutritious diet is accountable for being hale and hearty. He eschews foods with high carb content including white rice, white bread, refined grains, alcoholic beverages, and sugary and fried foods. Instead, he prefers eating green leafy vegetables, fruits, and legumes. The protein requirement of his body is fulfilled by the consumption of egg whites, lean meats, grilled chicken, pulses, etc. Moreover, SRK always remains alert about controlling his daily portion size.
Shahrukh Khan Diet Chart
- Breakfast: Egg whites, brown bread, coffee
- Lunch/Dinner: Stir fried vegetables or grilled chicken or fish, chicken sandwiches, salad
- Snacks: Sweet potato or egg white omelet
- Supplements: Protein powder and shakes through the day
Shahrukh Khan Workout Plan
Shahrukh has worked out rigorously with discipline, determination, and passion for building his sculpted body, but the guidance needed to train hard has come from the celebrity fitness trainer Prashant Sawant. The superstar has been training under Sawant’s supervision for the last 20 years. Remarkably, as revealed by Sawant, SRK took just 6 months to achieve his eight-pack abs even though undergoing a shoulder surgery post Chennai Express. At that time, the superstar focused on some rehab training but soon suffered a knee injury while shooting for Happy New Year. It took SRK more than two months to recuperate from his injury.
Shahrukh Khan Workout Video
Shahrukh Khan Body Measurements
- Height: 5’8” (178 cm)
- Weight: 147 lbs (67 kg)
- Chest: 40”
- Waist: 30”
- Biceps: 14.5”
Shahrukh Khan Workout Routine
- SRK trained 5 days a week, and his regular training session lasted for about one-and-half hours starting at 2 or 3 in the night.
- He performed a combination of functional fitness exercises and strength training.
- For a full-body exercise, he focused on weight and suspension training.
- Moreover, power play training methods helped in the recovery of his shoulders. He would also do a 10 min cardio such as cycling, running, or jogging. Several sets of stomach crunches were performed for toning the abdominal muscles.
- His workout routine was changed every month.