Deepika Padukone, the daughter of Prakash Padukone (former Indian badminton player), is one of the most highest-paid and famous contemporary actresses in India. Having worked as a top-notch fashion model before her debut in Indian film industry, Deepika is conscious about her fitness and health. The 30-year-old is gifted with an envious hourglass figure and a perfect, glowing skin.
Padukone has worked upon her weight, diet, and fitness to be in her current shape, successfully keeping the flab away. Here we reveal the secrets behind her beauty, wellness, and fitness.
Deepika Padukone Diet Plan
Padukone is greatly thankful to Yasmin Karachiwala, the celebrity fitness trainer who has helped her to achieve such a fabulous body. Deepika follows a strict diet regimen devised by Yasmin, avoiding all kinds of spicy and junk foods. She eats smart, and her diet has the right balance of proteins and carbohydrates. Despite being a rice lover, Deepika strictly avoids non-vegan foods and rice at night. She has several small meals daily at an interval of two hours. During shoots, she prefers eating regular homemade foods including chapattis, vegetables, dal, salad, and raita.
Deepika Padukone Diet Chart
- Breakfast: Low-fat milk, two egg whites or dosa, idli, and upma
- Lunch: 2 chapattis, fresh vegetables, grilled fish
- Evening snacks: Filter coffee, nuts
- Dinner: Veggies, chapattis, fresh green salads
- Seasonal fruits (such as mangoes and grapes), coconut water or fresh, natural juices
- Dark chocolates
Video: Deepika Padukone Gym Workout
Deepika Padukone Body Measurements
- Height: 5’9” (1.75 m)
- Weight: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Vital Stats: 34-24-36
Deepika Padukone Workout Routine
Being a fitness enthusiast, Deepika has made it a habit of indulging in some kind of activity. For her, it seems like a daily ritual to practice yoga, train in the gym, do some stretching exercises in the yard, play badminton, or even groove to the music at the dance studio. She does not hit the gym by compulsion, and she avoids indulging in weight training if it is a boring day. Padukone’s workout regimen comprises the following
- Training at the gym: She combines weight training with cardio exercises to tone up and lose weight; when traveling, Deepika trains in the hotel gymnasium.
- Daily walks: If she misses a gym session, the Bollywood sensation makes sure that she walks half-an-hour in both the morning and the evening.
- Yoga: She does different forms of Asanas regularly in the morning.
- Pilates with stretching: Deepika does Pilates combined with some stretching exercises under the guidance of her trainer. It helps strengthen her core muscles as well as improves balance, flexibility, and posture.
Deepika Padukone’s Waist-reducing Tips
- Make fitness your lifestyle and never spend a day without working out.
- Do any form of activity that is suitable for your body type, but do not go by compulsion.
- Wake up early, run for 30-40 minutes, and do some weight training. It helps in increasing your body’s flexibility.