Mark Sinclair Vincent, better known as Vin Diesel (born on July 18, 1967), is an American action movie hero who has appeared in xXx, The Fast and the Furious series, and The Chronicles of Riddick. At 49 years of age, Vin Diesel still manages to throw himself into difficult stunts, beating up villains and flinging from speeding vehicles. The fact that Diesel has been doing these stunts and tricks so easily over the past 26 years of his career, gives an indication of his strength and fitness. Here we share the secrets behind his ripped physique.
Vin Diesel Body Stats
Height: 1.82 m (6’); Weight: 102 kg (225 lb)
Chest: 52”; Waist: 34”
Vin Diesel Workout Routine
As a movie star, living a healthy lifestyle is not easy. Vin Diesel’s busy schedule may require him to be on the set filming for 20 hours per day, or be traveling around the world when not working on films. The Furious 7-star makes time to train and exercise 3 days per week while the remaining days are reserved for rest or doing some yoga/Pilates.
His fitness and weight-training programs have now been adjusted to improve flexibility that would help him in performing the action sequences in movies. When he was younger, he wanted to build mass and strength so that he would look big. But now he concentrates on keeping his body fat low, and for that, he has incorporated more cardio and core-based exercises into his workout regime.
Vin Diesel Workout Plan
To help you in achieving a big physique like Vin Diesel, here is a complete list of his full-body workout schedule. Diesel performs 4 sets x 8 reps of each of the following exercises.
Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
- First Superset – Medium-grip barbell bench press, decline-barbell bench press
- Second Superset – Dumbbell flyes, pushups
- Third Superset – Incline dumbbell chest press, cable crossovers
- Fourth Superset – Standing overhead triceps extension, skullcrushers with EZ bar
- Fifth Superset – Reverse-grip pushdown, incline triceps extension with barbell
- Sixth Superset – Dumbbell kickback, tricep dips
Day 2: Shoulders and Back
- First Superset – Dumbbell shoulder press, side lateral raise
- Second Superset – Wide-grip lateral pull down, bent-over barbell row
- Third Superset – Romanian Deadlift, dumbbell shrug
Day 3: Legs
- First Superset – Barbell squat, standing calf raises
- Second Superset – Wide-stance barbell squat, barbell lunge
- Third Superset – Clean-grip front squat, barbell lunge
Vin Diesel Workout/Bodybuilding Video
Vin Diesel Diet
Vin Diesel admits that he loves to eat, and his diet is all about balancing the nutrients. To fuel his workouts, the superstar takes plenty of resourceful carbs, lean proteins, fruits, veggies, and water. Furthermore, he avoids having processed foods as he believes natural foods helps his mind and body. Let us have a look at the actor’s diet chart
- Breakfast: A cup of porridge, raisins, chia seeds, apple, cranberries; or 2 slices of bread, almond butter, banana
- Lunch: Tuna (2 fillets), 2 cups of chopped vegetables; or 2 cups of brown rice, a cup of green beans, 2 slices of turkey breast, 1 sweet potato
- Dinner: 2 slices of chicken breasts, 1 bell pepper, asparagus, a cup of brown rice, mango; or broccoli, a cup of quinoa, 2 fillets of salmon, mixed salad
- Supplements: Primobolan, Winstrol, HCGenerate ES, Cardarine (GW-501516), N2Guard, Ostarine (MK-2866)